Okay, so Youtube didn't have the Amazing Awake Lady clip, but this is from the same episode.
I always think it's strange when I can get four hours of sleep a night and still be awake the other twenty hours of the day, since normally less than seven hours of sleep results in prolonged episodes of sleeping with my eyes open at work. With all that time on my hands, you'd think I got a lot of reading or writing done. Ummm, not.
In case you find yourself caught in this predicament, I've compiled a list of things
1. Consider recording the sound of Beloved Husband snoring and then posting on Internet.
2. Flash SOS with the front porch light and see how long it takes the cops to show up.
3. Google insomnia.
4. Reconsider posting audio of husband snoring.
5. Watch the movie 2010 and marvel at how awake I really am since every other time I have watched this movie, it put me to sleep within an hour.
6. Cross off Stay Awake During 2010 from bucket list.
7. Curse my decision to Google Channing Tatum. O.O
8. Marvel at the marketing genius that is Google. They've turned their brand into a verb.
9. Succeed at meditation for the first time, instead of falling asleep.
10. Write a blog post about Insomnia.
Ever had insomnia? What did you do to pass the time?